As E-commerce Merchandiser you will be a key contributor to the growth of our product revenue and performance of our online shop. You will use your passion for ecommerce and digital media combined with your desire to keep up to date with industry trends, to support an exceptional website experience.
In this role you will contribute to or take ownership of a range of exciting projects, ranging from new product introductions, optimisation of existing products or site merchandising activities, this is a great opportunity for someone who is ready to take the next step in their ecommerce career.
There is lots of scope for development within this role including exposure to a wide range of Ecommerce and Marketing activity in a fast-paced market during a period of significant growth for the company.
You may have done this role before; you may wish to change ecommerce lanes or you may wish to take an upward move. We would encourage you to apply if the following tasks are within your skillset.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Build out product and category pages, publish them and edit as required
- Create simple product mock ups and graphics
- Add value to new product launches and liaise with the appropriate department
- Audit current products and product ranges to aid in the delivery of analysis to determine new paths for the growth of a product or category
- Maintain visual standards on the website
- Support the building of a range plan
- Identify and implement improvements to merchandising processes and procedures
- Provide, from experience or investigation, promotional/seasonal planning support
- Share knowledge and best practice with the team to help develop other and be receptive to personal learning and development
- Identify where you can add value from an SEO perspective
- You’ll own our online sample packs so will need to be happy and confident placing online orders, using several different online platforms and liaising with third party suppliers.
- You’ll also be happy working with multiple stakeholders to aid in the delivery of short and long-term projects both in person and remotely.
The ideal candidate will bring experience to the role and will have:
- An inquisitive nature, you like to be methodical and follow a plan.
- A sense of satisfaction from seeing a job planned, started, and completed
- Great Excel skills
- Excellent written English
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Adobe skills, particularly Photoshop & Illustrator
It would be great if they brought:
- Experience of CMS platforms
- Print experience or knowledge of printed products
The role can be based in our offices in Dundee on a full-time or hybrid basis.
Salary will depend on experience, but we expect to pay circa £25,000 per annum.
In addition to salary, we have a range of benefits including:
- 30-33 days holiday
- Birthday Day Off
- Volunteer Time Off
- Health cash plan (including optical and dental cover)
- Life cover
- Employee discounts for our own products and related brands including Vistaprint
- A discount site including discounted gym memberships, cinema tickets and other leisure and shopping discounts
- Cycle to Work
- Recommend a Friend scheme
We also have a values driven company culture which includes:
- A strong focus on learning and development
- Recognition awards
- A fully funded staff Christmas party and regular company social events