About the role
As Senior Retention Marketing Analyst you will deliver detailed and actionable customer insight, highlighting potential opportunities and making recommendations for enhancements,
You will create timely customer retention programs that will increase loyalty, retention and encourage segment migration, delivering an improvement to metrics and customer lifetime value.
You will be numerate and analytical with a passion for data analysis and data driven problem solving.
A motivated, self-starter you will grasp opportunities to own initiatives and projects, make strong recommendations and be a catalyst for change.
- Day-to day analysis on website behaviour, trends and performance.
- Creation, maintenance & Improvement of automated reports and dashboards.
- Assist with creating hypotheses for A/B and split testing strategy
- Develop and improve web analytics capability in conjunction with development teams
- Liaise with businesses Bi team to improve data availability and utilisation
- Responsible for all monthly Ecommerce reporting and P&L for the department
- Managing eMail and retention marketing strategies
- Own the incorporation personalisation into lifecycle campaigns
- Produce clear plans for each quarter to deliver new customer focussed objectives
- Designing, managing and executing customer loyalty strategies
- Ownership over Email communications and collaborate closely with the wider digital team to ensure Loyalty activities are integrated and consistent
- Optimise and deploy the Loyalty benefits associated with the Loyalty strategy
- Manage the Loyalty Marketing budget and understand customer financials to build cost-effective programs
- Generate analytics to define Loyalty KPIS and measure customer segment performance
- Identify improvements - build and analyse relevant reports and use the insight to improve strategy/process going forward
- Work with the creative team to create the suite of assets required for Loyalty campaigns
- Research and recommend new strategic Loyalty opportunities.
- Introduce and apply new analytical tools if needed.
- Support wider Ecommerce team with analytics needs. Be a "data-evangelist" and proactively encourage data driven decision making across the team.
The ideal candidate will bring experience to the role and will have:
- Significant experience in a Retention Marketing role with a digital focus
- Experience of loyalty and performance ownership
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel
- Tracking and analysing customer behaviour and optimize
- Experience with data manipulation on large data sets
- knowledge of CRM
- In-depth experience of developing and executing CRM & email marketing strategies
- Outstanding execution skills with strong attention to detail
- Experience driving customer insights from data and analytics understanding of customer needs through insight, segmentation & data analysis
This role will ideally be based in our Dundee office, flexible working can be considered and discussed at interview.
The salary for this position is circa £35,000 per annum, dependent on experience.
In addition to salary, flexibility and career prospects we offer a package of benefits and perks.