About the Role
We are looking for a strong leader to join our team to develop and own our people strategy.
We are striving to build a company of “owners” where each team member is fully empowered to make a difference. We have ambitious plans for growth and believe that a compelling company culture will enable us to achieve our goals.
Acting as the main point of contact for all HR queries you will support and coach our managers and leaders to ensure all team members realise their full potential, are highly engaged and enabled to drive the business towards its objectives.
This is a fantastic opportunity to make a big impact and help to shape the business as it evolves. If you are motivated and action orientated with a passion for making a difference, this could be the role for you.
- As a key stakeholder you will work closely with the Leadership team, contributing towards strategic choices and communicating these clearly to all stakeholders
- Understand, promote and enhance the workplace culture and environment.
- Define, develop and promote our EVP/Employer Brand
- Lead on all recruitment activity
- Coordinate and implement a smooth onboarding program that brings new recruits up to speed quickly
- Partner with managers and leaders to deliver consistent performance reviews and ongoing conversations to support development
- Own and manage the newly introduced HRIS system (People HR) looking for opportunities to streamline and improve processes
- Manage all employee relations matters including disciplinary, redundancy and absence cases
- Ensuring that all HR policies and procedures are maintained and updated, ensuring the business is adhering to all employment legislation
- Identify and opportunities to address skills gaps with learning and development solutions, identifying and applying for funding or partnerships, where relevant
- Lead on reward activity including salary benchmarking, salary structures, benefits reviews and renewals
The ideal candidate will bring significant generalist HR experience to the role and will have:
- A successful track record in a fast paced, commercial environment
- The desire and ability to make an impact quickly
- A CIPD Qualification or similar relevant qualification
- A solid understanding of UK employment law
It would be great if they brought:
- Experience in print, manufacturing or a similar environment
- People Management experience
- Experience in specialist recruitment - technology and/or ecommerce would be particularly useful
This role is based in our Dundee office.
The salary for this position is around £40,000 per annum, dependent on experience.
In addition to salary, we offer excellent rewards and career prospects.