About the role
We are looking for an approachable and organised HR Assistant to join our small HR team. Supporting the HR Manager, you will provide a people centric HR administrative support to stakeholders throughout the business.
We are striving to build a company of “owners” where each team member is fully empowered to make a difference. We have ambitious plans for growth and believe that a compelling company culture will enable us to achieve our goals.
This is a fantastic opportunity to make a difference and contribute to an industry leading people experience. With scope to get involved in projects supporting a vast range of different HR activities, including engagement, reward and development, there is potential for the right candidate to grow and shape their career with Tradeprint.
- Maintain the HR Information System (People HR) with starters, leavers and changes ensuring accurate and up to date records are kept for all employees
- Support on recruitment and selection activity
- Process monthly payroll for UK employees
- Prepare employment letters and documentation including contracts
- Manage the HR shared inbox and respond to or escalate queries in a timely manner
- Assist with the coordination of training and onboarding programmes
- Coordinate recognition initiatives including anniversary cards, recognition awards
- Support on communications activity including the employee newsletter, internal announcements, social media posts etc
- Contribute and support on a wide range of adhoc and/or additional HR Initiatives
The ideal candidate will bring HR experience to the role and will have:
- Experience of providing administrative support in a customer focussed environment
- The ability to prioritise and organise their workload in a fast-paced environment
- A friendly and approachable nature
- An awareness of the importance of confidentiality
- Strong organisational skills
- An eye for detail and accuracy
- Excellent IT skills particularly in Microsoft packages including word and excel
- Great communication skills both written and verbal
- Lots of ideas, that they share with enthusiasm
It would be great if they brought:
- Experience of working with HR Systems
- Experience in payroll processing or a willingness to learn this
- A CIPD Qualification or similar relevant qualification
This role is based in our Dundee office.
The salary for this position is around £20,000 per annum, dependent on experience. In addition to salary, we offer excellent rewards and career prospects.