About the role
As Digital Growth Manager you will work closely with the Head of Ecommerce to manage and develop the digital marketing strategy driving e-commerce traffic and revenue growth.
You will lead and monitor a variety of projects in an agile way, identifying roadblocks, keeping track of budgets and ensuring results are delivered within set timescales.
Working as part of a supportive and collaborative team you will be a key contributor to our success as we continue to invest in and refine our ecommerce offering.
To excel in this role you will be a commercial and practical owner, with the energy and tenacity to drive change and deliver results.
Logical and detail oriented, you’ll use your excellent organisational skills and knack of solving problems to thrive in complexity and influence stakeholders.
- Deliver change to generate growth opportunities for incremental revenue.
- Drive online sales growth through maximising traffic, conversions and ROI
- Own and maintain the trading plan, working collaboratively with stakeholders to execute
- Inform and influence other teams to drive positive contribution across all channels.
- Contribute to the wider testing roadmap
- Assess the value and priority of tasks and ensure a value led approach is taken across the team
- Take a customer centric approach and focus on email marketing, on-site performance
- Develop and improve web analytics capability in conjunction with development teams
- Development of the digital calendar and schedules
- Produce clear plans for each quarter to deliver new customer focussed objectives
The ideal candidate will bring experience to the role and will have:
- Experience and understanding of digital marketing landscape
- Previous digital marketing experience including acquisition, conversion and retention
- Excellent Google Analytics knowledge & channel marketing analytics
- Team management skills
- Project management skills
- Experience of development projects (requirements analysis, briefing & testing)
- A knowledge and understanding of an e-commerce / digital P&L
- Experience of budgeting, forecasting and reporting in an online business
- Managing supplier and supporting tool contracts
- Managing online content
- Outstanding work planning and time management skills
- Ability to make commercial decisions based on insight and analysis
- Solid grounding SEO principles
It would be great if they brought experience of the following:
- Google Tag Manager & Implementation
- SEM or Paid Social
This role will ideally be based in our Dundee office, flexible working can be considered and discussed at interview.
The salary for this position is circa £40,000 per annum, dependent on experience.
In addition to salary, flexibility and career prospects we offer a package of benefits and perks.