To build out and deliver a best-in-class SEO strategy by working with all areas of the business to identify technical, content and outreach opportunities to grow organic traffic.
- Develop and implement an SEO strategy and Content roadmap from the ground up
- Focus on both on-page / off-page optimisation
- SEO roadmap on time and effectively
- Managing specific SEO targets
- Perform ongoing keyword research, discovery, expansion and optimisation
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Run technical audits and optimise accordingly, liaising with our technology team where required
- On page optimisation: internal link structure, navigation fly-out & site menu, URL-structure, meta tags, duplicate content, site speed, titles/descriptions etc.
- Building up a content world besides our main categories
- Backlink monitoring and backlink competitor analysis
- Stay on top of SEO and marketing technology trends, and share findings with the team
- Take initiatives on all-things SEO including, technical, content and outreach
- Reporting & Data-driven analysis of performance
The ideal candidate will bring significant experience to the role and will have:
- A proven track record in an SEO role - 4+ years of experience minimum
- Working knowledge of on- and off page ranking factors and optimisation techniques
- Attention to detail
- A sense of ownership
- Analytics, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Extensive experience using 3rd party tools such as Google Search Console, SEMRush, Analytics 360, etc.
- A passion for SEO!
It would be great if the successful candidate brought:
- Experience in an e-commerce/tech business
- Experience in a customer-centric environment
This role is based in Dundee and is offered on a full-time permanent basis.
The salary for this position is around £35k + excellent rewards and career prospects.
To apply, please send a CV and a brief cover letter to HR@tradeprint.co.uk.