About the role
We are looking for a senior CRM Specialist whose role will be to grow our customer base through targeted, relevant communications and activities.
As a data-driven marketer, you will adopt an experimental approach, and closely measure the value of your campaigns and projects. You will champion and develop our customer value metrics and segmentation.
You will also drive customer retention and loyalty projects and play a key role in the success of Tradeprint.co.uk!
- You will take ownership of our client base from a marketing perspective. Diving into our client demographics you will know our customers intimately and propose a segmentation.
- You will propose and execute CRM campaigns to reward our most loyal customers and engage with those that need encouragement. You will own revenue and performance targets.
- Taking a data driven approach to optimise performance, your campaigns will leverage various channels including e-mail, direct marketing, social media, telemarketing, events.
- Your role will expose you to a variety of internal stakeholders. You will need to build strong relationships with them to succeed and promote our customers’ agenda. In turn, you will become a respected voice across the business!
- You will manage, develop and coach the Marketing Coordinator
The ideal candidate will bring experience to the role and will have:
- A proven track record in a customer-centric business
- Marketing automation software experience
- Knowledge of customer value metrics, and familiarity with customer portfolio theory
- An analytical mind, with knowledge of basic statistical concepts
- Confidence using data visualization software and able to create compelling presentations
- Experience delivering campaigns through various communications channels
- An enthusiastic and upbeat disposition, and the ability to work well as part of a team
It would be great if the successful candidate had:
- Experience in an e-commerce/tech business would be valued
- Knowledge of product recommendation software and techniques
The role is based in Dundee and is offered on a full-time, permanent basis. The salary is circa £35k + excellent rewards and career prospects.
To apply, please send a CV and a brief cover letter to HR@tradeprint.co.uk.